Our work is close to our heart and our customer is our priority. This might sound like the hospitality industry but yes we believe that at the end of the day if the customer is satisfied, there is nothing like it. At BrandAppZ, every team member shoulders responsibility, communicates with the customers and contributes to the social media campaigns in some way or the other. From ideation to development to promotion, our team creates magic.
We have an amazing group of people who are workaholic but miss no chance of chilling out. It is a great mix of the experienced folks and fresh blood to infuse sense and add spark to the campaigns. In a fun filled and flexible environment, we deliver quality and celebrate success. In a nutshell, our team is our asset.
So if you are looking for creativity, growth and learning, BrandAppZ welcomes you with open arms.
Joins Us !
1. Graphic Designer
Qualification : Graduation
Key Skills Requirement in a Designer:
- Sound knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator
- A portfolio of the candidate’s previous work.
- Good Communication skills is a must, both English and Hindi
- Should have Creative Aesthetics
- Sound Knowledge of Facebook related design concepts.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of Experience.
- Could understand and interpret the content into stunning visuals.
- Good Sense of layouts and visualization.
- Could Create Designs For Web, Mobile and Social media
- Should be able to make e-mailers, Websites Layouts, Microsites, Brochure , Application Designs and Logos
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS will be a plus
Candidates with sound knowledge of website layouts will be given preference.
2. Social Media Intern
Qualification : Graduation – PR, Mass Communication, English, Marketing , Digital Marketing; Post Graduation – MBA, Mass Communication, PR
Skills: We’re looking for adventurous, fun, creative people who are obsessed with social media, digital marketing, brand strategic analysis & business growth. The interested candidate must have skills to manage existing relations alongside bringing new growth avenues for the company. A passionate individual who’s creative, analytical, and gets excited by driving up numbers and conversions. If all this sounds a bit like you, then step right way & Hit the Apply Now Button!
- Responsibility for hands-on interaction within the social media universe (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest)
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive marketing plan (and related content) to promote on various social media platforms.
- Responding and reacting to modifications within the various social networks – functionality, etiquette, decorum, reporting etc.
- Ability to take briefings from client or the brand communication team and developing a clear understanding of the clients’ business and objectives.
- Engaging with numerous online communities to endorse and represent the client’s brand engaging through leaders, analysts, observers and followers.
- Enhancing social media channels and opportunities to sustain communication and build a fan base.
- Monitoring and presenting relevant and significant data and trends.
- Growing online communities through manual and viral means. Developing strategies and research tools to facilitate this idea.
- Tracking and analyzing website and social media performance and formulating reports based on the same.
- Any other such duties and responsibilities as the Company may plausibly stipulate from time to time.